Friday, January 30, 2009

Daily Dose of Gratitude #14

1. Oatmeal Raisin cookies, out of the blue in the middle of the afternoon. (Thanks, H!)

2. Rediscovering an album you loved at 15 (Morrissey's Bona Drag, in this case)

3. CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain. It makes your lips look like you've been gorging on raspberries and red wine. Plus, it's wicked fun. It's literally a magic marker that you use to color in your lips. I am not a make-up girl, but I am totally in love with this stuff. (And I should say, I got to try it for free through BzzAgent. Fun and free? I'm totally in! Oh, and I have coupons for a buck or two off, if anyone wants one.)

4. Taking the plunge on a drastically different haircut and loving the results. Six inches GONE! My head feels about 10 pounds lighter. :-)

5. Pizza with sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, and mushrooms. Yum.

No comments: