Friday, February 27, 2009

Daily Dose of Gratitude #34

Back after a brief hiatus. It's been a rough week, in ways that I think it's best not to write about here in any detail. Suffice it to say that my parents' visit did not go well. I hadn't really planned on doing the gratitude thing beyond a month, but frankly, I'm feeling pretty emotionally destroyed at the moment, and anything that helps me stay positive is probably a good thing.


1. The spam email I got this morning with the header: Do you feel like a giant with a midget in your pants. How can you not be grateful for a header like that? :-)

2. The killer yoga classes at my new gym. Oh my goodness, do I ever hurt. But in a good way. And I did a headstand today! (With help, but still -- a headstand!)

3. Buying the yarn to knit my first sweater. I'm making this one, the Loppem sweater by Norah Gaughan. Isn't it lovely?

4. Coffee with Silk Vanilla Soymilk.

5. A good hair day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you had a rough week. Anything I can do?