1. The brilliant green of the moss on the oak trees outside my office, after a nice hard rain.
2. Fast-drying socks and pants (since I managed to step in a lake disguised as a puddle this morning on my way to work. I was DRENCHED. Like, pouring a cup of water out of my shoes drenched).
3. Sunshine breaking through the clouds in the afternoon.
4. Oh hell. I'm really, really trying to be non-hatey toward my hippie neighbors and their very loud noodly music tonight, but it's just not working. Ummmmm . . . I'm grateful, at least, that it's not really bad R & B that they're playing at top volume.
5. The salsa bar at Mi Pueblo. :-)