Monday, February 2, 2009

Daily Dose of Gratitude #17

I have been doing this daily gratitude thing for well over two weeks now. I have to say, some days it's easy, and some days it's just . . . not. Today is a not day. I used to think that Sunday nights were the loneliest time of the week, but lately, Mondays have been even harder. Anyway, forcing myself to be grateful, dammit!

1. Low-maintenance hair. (I didn't realize just how completely sick and tired I was of my long hair until I cut it all off!)

2. home cooked risotto with scallops, fennel, and shitake mushrooms. Yum

(This is really, really, really hard today. I kind of feel like either crying or pitching a fit more than being grateful today . . .)

3. My red fleece jacket.

4. Pine cones bigger than my head, found on my adventures.

5. Tank-top weather in February.

No comments: