Friday, May 14, 2010

Daily Dose of Gratitude #69

1. A sprig of fresh mint in my water bottle. Yum!

2. A beautiful after-work bike ride yesterday -- sunshine, eucalyptus-scented air, and Tiburon's bazillion dollar views, all for the price of some muscle power and sweat.

3. Beating the top team in the league at soccer last night. (Really, really nice after a full season of getting our asses kicked on my other team!)

4. The fact that on my running route, I see the following fruit trees/vines: fig, apple, orange, strawberry, lemon, lime, grapefruit, tangerine, buddha's hand, banana (!), guava, plum, avocado, blackberry, grape, apricot, passion fruit, persimmon, blueberry, and pomegranate. Basically, I live in paradise, except with more traffic. :-)

5. Josh Ritter's new album, So Runs the World Away. You must, must, must go listen to it immediately because it is utterly awesome. Especially the song "Long Shadows"

No comments: