1. A lovely weekend backpacking the high Sierras.
2. Bedtime bourbon and hot chocolate by the edge of Sunrise Lake.
3. The purple of a post-storm sunset, reflecting in a cold mountain lake.
4. A good tent and rain gear, which kept us (mostly) dry in the deluge we were caught in Saturday night and most of Sunday.
5. A backpacking partner who was very, very patient with me even in the midst of a wee meltdown on the final stretch of our trip. (Soaking wet gear, slick and muddy trails, no hot breakfast or morning coffee). There might have been a little bit of bitching and moaning and few tears. I might have been the one doing the bitching and bawling. :-)
Pictures as soon as I find the damn camera cable.