1. A baseball game on a foggy San Francisco summer night. I love watching the fog swirl around the lights.
2. A very generous friend who gave us his rather awesome tickets, since he was chillin' in a VIP box and not using them anyway. I LOVE being close to the action at a baseball game.
3. Ballpark hot-dogs with lots of spicy mustard, relish, and onions.
4. Taking BART to the game. I miss taking trains on a daily basis!
5. The person blowing soap bubbles from the upper deck at the baseball stadium.