1. The fact that I have been to the gym 9 times in the past 10 days. Go me!
2. The fact that my go-to coping mechanism for severe stress is going to the gym, at this point in my life, rather than the far more destructive behaviors I would have turned to in the past.
3. The steam room at my new gym. I think I might be addicted. The only thing that would make it better is if it were a eucalyptus steam room, like they have at the spa at the Fairmont Sonoma.
4. Wearing bright colors on a gloomy winter day.
5. My desk at work being cleaner than it has been in months, thanks to an organizing spree I went on this afternoon.