Monday, March 3, 2008

Day of suck

Today:

1. My work computer crashed for the second time in as many weeks. After devouring hours worth of work that I HAD SAVED. I am so not pleased. The good news is, the tech guy told me, after a couple hours dinking around that I should "Tell the bossman this hard drive is fried and you need a new computer." This is what I have done. Now I just have to jump through some hoops about why I need a laptop and not a desktop. (Hint, it has to do with the fact that it is necessary for me TO DO WORK AT HOME SEVERAL EVENINGS A MONTH in order to actually meet my deadlines.

2. Got my deposit refund check back from my old landlord, if you can call it that. They only sent me back HALF of my deposit. $350 bucks for cleaning (WHAT???) and I have no effin idea what the other deductions are since they didn't bother to give me the LEGALLY REQUIRED itemization. Plus, it's been well over the legally-mandated 21 days since I moved out and I only just got the sham check today.

3. My body hurts. A lot. I don't understand how my elbows can possibly hurt from running, but THEY DO! I am a pathetic runner.

You can tell I'm having a bad day by all the random capitalization. Imagine steam coming out of my ears each time I have capitalized a word, and you'll get the idea.

No comments: