Sunday, April 12, 2009

You change your mind like a girl changes clothes



This weekend has been kind of emotionally ridiculous. I can't even begin to put it together into any kind of coherent narrative. (I just quoted Katy Perry in my subject line -- THAT'S the kind of weekend I've had).


Stupid things:

1. Completely frying my face in the sun 2 days before I have to be on camera for videos that will go out to thousands of kids. Lovely.

2. Boys. Especially ones who are hot and then cold all of a sudden. And, while I'm at it, ones who don't get the hint that I broke things off for a good reason and I ain't gonna change my mind.


Good things:

1. I did at least have one of those lovely days where you just go where the spirit takes you. I went to the Marin Headlands for the first time:


Ocean Beach, too:


And Land's End at Sunset. Gorgeous!


EDT 5/12/09 to eliminate some content I decided I really didn't want out there.

2 comments:

Camels & Chocolate said...

Dude, I'm sorry I had to be lame and couldn't make it. And I'm sorry guys suck (they do, this I know). But I'm glad you had a good day regardless!

movin down the road said...

this dude is not the dude for you, obviously